The Wednesday, that asks to re-live the memories of the morning, just before 48 hours…
- In each other, we found each other….Away from the world. Biology learning needs serenity. and focus.
- The beach, the beauty and the beer…..honeymoon is going awesome.
- Eating breakfast on bed…naked with a companion of life….Thats what is called HONEYMOON (love)
- The love is growing and glowing in mountains….while valley is getting constant rain 🙂
- The GPS is set to “LOST” while we are “LOST” into each other….
- Exploring together is an experience…talking about world, not sure what you thought (laugh)
- Testing strength of mattress, every night….oops, every day too (smile)
- Creating memories to make our kids proud, hard work always creates productivity 🙂
- Honey is feeling on moon and I see moon in honey (love)
- Zero cloth is a dress code here….in freezing cold, wearing other body is more preferable…
I know, I know…..Marriage is the most popular and doubtlessly most written topic but you know what?
Everyone, every time, every where finds it interesting, even if they are reading same post about marriage :-)….May be, they find something new every time, they read it.
With the same hope of the well-received post, when too many observations were dancing in mind, I decided to pen them down. Over to you poor (Oops, I meant dear) readers. Sorry can’t help 🙂
1. The FEMALE of the relationship is always right. Now you need to decide, who is the female in the relationship.
I have seen a guy wearing flower in hair, while accompanying his GF 🙂
2. The ANNOYER always maintains the same designation. The one who gets annoyed will never get chance to annoy the other one. Its like first come first.
I have observed one deep breathing while being annoyed by the other, publicly 🙂
3. With time, DRIVER in the relationship changes. So, never be happy, if you started first.
I have heard husbands driving kitchen and wives driving in bed, after 10 years of marriage 🙂
4. CHANGE of interest and increase in waist circumference (for one only) are the consistent factors of any marriage life.
I have seen couples look like mother-son or father-daughter, after few years of marriage. Interest in cricket changes to exhibition visits 🙂
5. SEPARATION is the permanent fear, one can offer to other, in relationship. Its like if you can fake to be brave, you are in.
I have seen husband getting out of drunk state, in a second, when they see the flashing screen on phone shows name of wife. Afterall, its a question of marriage life yaar 🙂