The most certain fact about life is the most uncertain thing in life….
But even after knowing that uncertain end of life, we want to take chance…
We want to live mediocre life (because we do not know how world looks from happiest peak)
We want to wait for perfect circumstances (does it ever happen, btw?)
We want to delay happiness (because that’s how we are nurtured)
We want to live as per society norms (yeah, because we are part of society)
We want to cheat the closest one (because trust is the cheapest affair on the earth)
And on final day, at last moment, breathing last atoms of oxygen….
We realize, we did not treat life the way we would have
We understand, life was a bigger gift than we thought about it
We recognize, how small we played on the biggest ground offered
Before we could rectify, we see ending around
Before we could hope, final moment is here
Before we could advise, heartbeats are slowing down
Bye bye world…
I wish, I could have lived the way I wanted
Free from defined rules
Away from invisible boundaries
Exempting myself from crowd
I just followed
Hope you will not make same mistake, I did
At least, after reading this….
Love you to be around
because that makes us feel wanted in this big, unknown world
And when you are not around, we are the right person to have all rights to ask you about your whereabouts
Prefer you to listen us
because that soothes the hurt soul and noisy mind
Please don’t ask questions and read my eyes
Ask you for your opinion
because that tricks you that you are considered
Sorry for revealing the truth but we do not care, actually
Chose you to be best friend
because that is what you are supposed to be
if you meet that expectation, we are at same side of game, always.
Expect you to make a cup of tea
because that satisfies the silent wish of seeing you in kitchen
BTW, you need better recipe for tea, next time
Need you to cry about everything
because that gives us a chance to accuse you for everything
And we cannot miss the chance to play our favorite game – The blame game
Require you to do everything for us
because that’s what we have been taught
to expect everything from you, including our own happiness…. Bullshit!!
Await you to love us unconditionally
because that defines the true bond between us
Everyone wants to be part of love story rather than reading it
Kick you out if you look around
that’s known to you better than me
experienced multiple times by now? Sshhhh……:-)
I know, I know…..Marriage is the most popular and doubtlessly most written topic but you know what?
Everyone, every time, every where finds it interesting, even if they are reading same post about marriage :-)….May be, they find something new every time, they read it.
With the same hope of the well-received post, when too many observations were dancing in mind, I decided to pen them down. Over to you poor (Oops, I meant dear) readers. Sorry can’t help 🙂
1. The FEMALE of the relationship is always right. Now you need to decide, who is the female in the relationship.
I have seen a guy wearing flower in hair, while accompanying his GF 🙂
2. The ANNOYER always maintains the same designation. The one who gets annoyed will never get chance to annoy the other one. Its like first come first.
I have observed one deep breathing while being annoyed by the other, publicly 🙂
3. With time, DRIVER in the relationship changes. So, never be happy, if you started first.
I have heard husbands driving kitchen and wives driving in bed, after 10 years of marriage 🙂
4. CHANGE of interest and increase in waist circumference (for one only) are the consistent factors of any marriage life.
I have seen couples look like mother-son or father-daughter, after few years of marriage. Interest in cricket changes to exhibition visits 🙂
5. SEPARATION is the permanent fear, one can offer to other, in relationship. Its like if you can fake to be brave, you are in.
I have seen husband getting out of drunk state, in a second, when they see the flashing screen on phone shows name of wife. Afterall, its a question of marriage life yaar 🙂
- Listening: To the melody queen, Lata Mangeshkar….Jaane dil mein kab se hai tu
- Watching: Charcoal black roads leading to the beautiful destination
- Hoping: To walk using skates soon…after all, world will be on roll 🙂
- Marveling: At the beautiful sunrise, which lights up everything on earth, including me
- Needing: A lifelong vacation…..wait, I think that’s everyone’s need 🙂
- Questioning: Masks…Yup, asking those masked faces why do they live?
- Smelling: Delicious Maggie at roadside dhaba with aromatic coffee
- Wearing: Universal fav red and blue combination
- Celebrating: Um… those few hours of wait, before the vacation starts
- Knowing: Vacations are beautiful and mind blowing and awesome and informative….only if taken alone 🙂
- Trouble-shooting: Mr. Husband :-)…I hope he is not reading this…
- Thinking: About how love can change everything about and around life
- Admiring: Being human, the best blessing any living creature could have
- Feeling: Happily miserable
- Dreaming: To be on beach, for lifetime
- Pretending: I rule the world :-)…..of course, attitude matters
Those droplets of water
When started pouring
My wishes got wings
Eyes got uninvited dreams
And heart went on perpetual journey
How perfect it would have been
To be on beach at this time
To talk with you silently
To make castle of wet sand
To look at never ending water
To walk with you infinitely
And allowing rain to make us miserable
Suddenly, you remember
“we should have it, rightnow”
You say mischievously
I try to read your eyes
But fail to understand
You hold my hand and start walking
I get shiver in spine
Anticipation of next few moments
Excitement of being with you
Happiness of being in rain, finally
And you suddenly wake me up from my rain dream
“Here is your garam chai ki pyaali”, you say
And I still see same smile on your face
Not sure to smile on my daydream
Or to be angry with your stupidity,
I sip tea while looking at you,
Thinking what kind of coaching you need
I smile silently and wink at you….
My love, I finally utter
But before I could speak,
You jumped in….
Ï know you want second cup of tea
And I laughed….
My idiot, I want to dance with you in rain,
I speak silently with a wide smile